Theresa May looks like the front running favourite to become the new Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and leader of the Conservative (Tory) Party after the demise of the dictatorial evil of failed totalitarian destroyer David Cameron.
Though Mrs. May comes with much baggage with lots of questionable motions and agendas, even if she does talk a good game.
Here, we allude to five key points Mrs May MUST clarify to the public and its members if she not only wants to win nominations but also retain credibility in her Prime Ministerial run.
Of course, all her opponents can also pledge such to win, but it is crucial that they adhere to these points through and never backtrack on a damaging political choice of deception.
FIVE KEY-POINT PLAN
1) Clarify her position on the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) and remain in the court despite a British Exit (Brexit) from the European Union.
2) Clarify the already clast iron agreement that there will be no more budget cuts to the Welfare budget until 2020.
3) Housing Priority with adequate space for those in severe need (Not just pregnancy or immigrants) inclusive of mental health, disabilities and so forth and house them. Increasing Housing Benefit will also suffice as cuts make it impossible to rent anywhere for UK citizens without any support whatsoever.
4) No Snooping on law abiding citizens for political means or nosey hatred who have done nothing wrong but are outspoken or have disagreeing political views.
5) No position at all in cabinet for David Cameron and his evil, totalitarian hatred that has destroyed democracy and the United Kingdom in all principals but picking on the poor, vulnerable and bullying those unable to afford legal representation while tampering with the courts illegally, which should be revoked.
Adhering to these key points will help to stabilise Britain back to its Greatest values and respect the people who have become so disenfranchised with the political spectrum and cast away into the shades of poverty by the corrupt evils of David Cameron. Britain was great before him and died in his tenure. It is time to get our democracy back from the dictatorial hatred one man has caused which has broken Britain completely for a foreseeable future.
These are extra’s that are not fully essential but should also be highly considered for a fairer society and less problems to bring Britain back to the world power it once was.
- Father’s Rights. This includes naming the Father of born child through female birth via intercourse, surrogacy or IVF outright, without chasing courts with a legal document.
- Protection and funding support for small, and start up businesses.
- Faster Broadband at no extra cost and holding rip off price plans of providers to account.
- Increase to welfare claimants in higher need of support who cannot work and have issues conflicting with cost of living and societal problems.
- Decrease or abolition in rip-off surrogacy costs for single men, women or same sex couples.
- Gay Rights
- Prosecution of Fraudulent individuals who have been left to roam free by police who fail to chase up reports as well as companies who fail to support and liaise on people’s needs, instead burying such claims. These include offline more than online as offline does it more than on.
- Banning of zero hours contracts.
- Living Wage Upheld.
- Apprenticeship abuses of non-payment scrapped.
- Special Priority for talented and aging individuals forgotten able to contribute to economy in Creative Industries such as Journalism, Media, Television and Arts with ‘top jobs’ outside of demographic beuaracary.
- Royal Charter on televisiual production practices including BBC and ITV abuses.
- New OFCOM bosses who will actually investigate complaints and not shove under carpets because they cannot be bothered to do their job which is highly paid for and represents society, in hindsight.
- No ‘quick-fix’ ‘fag-packet’ legislation where unnecessary to entrap ordinary citizens and should instead be implemented on minimal basis to outlandish, abusing companies mistreating their ethos.
Following these may just give Britain the launch it needs to move past social mobility barriers and make it the world power and cultural society it was once respected for. This is the only way to make Britain great again, not some cheap PR slogan by a dictating evil, corrupt, vindictive rich breaker of all democracy.